Please keep in mind shipping times may be extended due to COVID19
Our shipping time frame is 4 to 13 business days depending on the postal service in your area. We all know that feeling when we click the "Complete Order" button then 3 minutes later we're like "Where's my order?" We are excited to see you in our Pretty-n-Paid pieces so we make every effort to get your item(s) out as quickly as possible. Tracking information is sent via text/email once shipping label is created; it is not available at the moment of purchase.
Pretty-n-Paid is not responsible for any delays caused by USPS or DHL, especially during high volume seasons. We do not ship Sundays or holidays. Our office and affiliated carriers will be unavailable during major holidays such as Easter, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day & New Years Day. Any orders placed on these days, or after cut-off time on the day before, will be processed the following business day. Additional time may be necessary for delivery during high volume seasons. We will continue to ensure your Pretty-n-Paid order gets to you ASAP; however, we do appreciate your patience!
- Express Shipping is currently not available.
- If an order includes multiple items & one (or more) of the items are out of stock; we will ship the rest of your order & issue a store credit for the item(s) that are not in stock.
- To ensure proper delivery, verify shipping address is correctly entered with all required information. Correct street numbers, building/apartment numbers & abbreviations are critical for ensuring timely delivery.
- Pretty-n-Paid is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Pretty-n-Paid is not responsible for orders that have been reported as "Delivered" by the carrier.
- Pretty-n-Paid will not issue store credits for packages that the carrier confirms as "Delivered"; if your tracking information shows DELIVERED and you have not received item(s), you must contact USPS directly at 1-800-275-8777 or DHL directly (via email located on their website) to file a claim.